Managing R&D Projects
R&D projects are subject to project management. Recent research indicates that especially R&D projects with a high degree of innovation perform better when tackled effectually. To take advantage of that fact, several rules of traditional project management have to be modified. We support in defining and implementing those changes in a responsible and sustainable manner.
- How to determine the innovation level of an R&D project?
- Which traditional project management elements are counterproductive when doing R&D?
- How can the R&D projects be set up in an effectual, non-predictive manner?
- How can customers and partners be engaged in effectual project management?
- How can the performance of explorative R&D projects be assessed?